1-channel syringe pump MP 101+
The MP 101+ is a simple and reliable syringe driver that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in mm/hr. A clear informative display gives easy alarm identification. The pump is driven by a dual micro-processor that safeguards smooth operation in any drug delivery application.
Key features include:
• The MP 101+ accommodates any brand and size of syringes from 5 to 50 ml and is programmable in mm/h.
• The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP 101+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
• Empties completely 20 ml syringes
• High precision flow rates (1 mm/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
• Event history log stored to allow review of pump activity
• Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits)
• Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
• Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
• Lightweight (220g with batteries)
• Long battery life (2 to 3 months with continuous infusion)
► Chronic Pain and Palliative Care therapies
► Immunoglobulin therapy
► Thalassemia treatment
► Parkinson therapies
Accessories and Infusion Sets
The MP 101+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient if necessary.